NEW ARTICILE IN "CITIES" IN OPEN ACCESS
The article "Location patterns of advanced producer service firms in Warsaw: A tale of agglomeration in the era of creativity" by Dorota Celińska-Janowicz, Maciej Smętkowski and Katarzyna Wojnar
- Significant location differences between APS industries including the role of business districts in this diversification.
- ‘Professional’ APS prefer city centre, as well as business districts in general.
- ‘Creative’ APS prefer to cluster in locations either surrounding the city centre (vibrant areas) or peripheral non-business districts (good car accessibility).
- Cultural and entertainment amenities do not seem to have a significant impact in either professional and creative APS.
- Creative industries literature has certain limitations in explaining business location in the post-socialist context.
The article is available in open access until November 23th.
Plase find more details on our website.